Immatics US, Inc. is a highly innovative biopharmaceutical company based in Houston, TX (USA) created through a partnership of MD Anderson Cancer Center with of Immatics Biotechnologies, headquartered in Germany. Our goal is to deliver adoptive cellular immunotherapies directed against novel cancer targets in indications with highly unmet medical need. Immatics is the globally leading biopharmaceutical company in the development of cancer immunotherpaies based on proprietary pMHC Targets and T-cell Receptors building a broad proprietary clinical pipeline as well as partnered pipelines with leaders in the field such as Amgen, Roche and Genmab.
Immatics US pipeline is based on adoptive cellular therapy (ACT). ACT has demonstrated dramatic clinical effects in melanoma and certain blood cancers. However, relevant and safe targets to translate these initial successes to other so-called solid cancer types are critically lacking to the field. ACT has the potential to induce significant clinical benefits including rapid clinical responses and can potentially be developed up to FDA marketing approval within few years.
Immatics US is based in Life Science Plaza in the Texas Medical Center in Houston (TX) with a significant 25,000 sq.ft. R&D and office infrastructure. Immatics US has a team of approximately sixty highly qualified research, medical and business professionals and we are looking for team members who constantly strive for excellence and whose motivation is driven by their passion for pioneering therapies and scientific innovation. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, and a comprehensive benefits package and a company culture based on people believing in taking responsibility and working together to deliver the best outcomes.
Quality Control Analyst
The primary purpose of the Quality Control Analyst is responsible for the conducting of in-process and final product release testing systems for Immatics’ GMP products. This position is responsible planning daily testing, maintaining data and ensuring that work complies with Good Manufacturing Practices / regulations and meets all requirements.
- Performs product release and stability testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and Test Methods in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices/ Practices utilizing proper aseptic techniques.
- Perform basic immunological and cell based assays.
- Analyze data and prepare technical reports summarizing quality control results.
- May initiate and assist with deviation and out of specific investigations.
- May write and revise Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and other controlled document types.
- Performs general lab support activities such as equipment maintenance, inventory/ordering reagents/consumables.
- Maintains compliance with all required trainings.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field.
- 1 to 3 years in a cGMP regulated Biologics or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience with Flow Cytometers, tissue culture is preferred.
- Proficient in bio-assay testing.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure while adhering to deadlines.
- Possess strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management, problem solving and organizational skills.
Very detail oriented.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FORWARD RESUME TO HR-US@immatics.com