We are currently seeking full time an
IT Network Engineer (f/m/d)
to support our team IT team.
You will work in Tübingen (Germany) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Tübingen, Munich and Houston. Your analytical reasoning and action-oriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- As part of our global IT team you are responsible for our global network concept and infrastructure for all sites, including our office, laboratory and telephony networks.
- You ensure smooth operations for our sites in Tübingen, Munich and Houston and are responsible for managing our LAN and WLAN as well as WAN and VPN.
- In order to safeguard our data, you enhance our network segmentation and manage our firewalls, especially focusing on our laboratories.
- Further, you will implement additional security measures and establish monitoring of our internet access points.
- Maintaining our network documentation, to reflect the current state, is part of your daily business.
You hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a computer science related field or an IT specialist degree with relevant practical experience. You have a very good understanding of network management, including routing, switching, SD-WAN and VPN. Ideally, you have worked with HP, Dell and Fortinet products. Knowledge of IT service management and compliance (GxP) are an advantage. Your competence and experience and your communication skills enable you to successfully contribute to our global IT operations. You are interested in working in a dynamic environment and collaborating with colleagues around the globe.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and good communication skills in English and German. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. Your motivation is driven by dedication to our service quality. You approach tasks in a structured, reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills: We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits – e.g. JobRad, Health Programs, childcare benefits, Company summer and winter events.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please send us your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Katja Steinhardt). For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.