Immatics US, Inc. is a highly innovative biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Houston, TX (USA) and co-launched, together with MD Anderson Cancer Center, as a subsidiary of Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH, headquartered in Germany. Our goal is to deliver adoptive cellular immunotherapies for novel cancer targets in indications with highly unmet medical need. Immatics is the leading biopharmaceutical company in the development of cancer immunotherapeutics based on tumor-associated peptides (TUMAPs) that constitute the most relevant targets for all T-cell based immunotherapies.
Immatics US pipeline is based on adoptive cellular therapy (ACT). ACT has demonstrated dramatic clinical effects in melanoma and certain blood cancers. However, relevant and safe targets to translate these initial successes to other cancer types are critically lacking to the field. ACT has the potential to induce significant clinical benefits including rapid clinical responses and can potentially be developed up to FDA marketing approval within few years.
Immatics US is headquartered in Houston with a significant R&D infrastructure. Immatics US has a team of highly qualified research, medical and business professionals and we are looking for team members who constantly strive for excellence and whose motivation is driven by their dedication to innovation and science. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, and a comprehensive benefits package.
(SENIOR) FINANCIAL ANALYST
The (senior) financial analyst will be responsible for the coordination of the company’s quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process, including variance analysis and financial modelling. This position works closely with all departments and senior management to report and analyze the company’s financial results.
- Perform budgeting and forecasting
- Measuring, analyzing, and forecasting performance in conjunction with annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and prior year historical information
- Responsible for internal reporting
- Responsible for financial modeling
- Develop sustainable internal reporting tools and maintain existing reports and database
- Understand budgeting, planning and operational data to develop standard and ad-hoc reports
Qualifications and Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline; MBA/master’s a plus
- Must have 2-5 years-experience as a Business or Financial Analyst and able to work independently
- Advanced Excel skills including financial modeling
- MS Dynamics or similar ERP experience
- MS Word/PowerPoint
- Experience with ad-hoc reporting
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills for creating insightful and actionable reporting and analysis
- Ability to go beyond the numbers, determine the root cause of variances, and consider the broad business implications
- Collaborative working style and ability to foster effective working relationships
Other Skills and Abilities
- Great communication skills with the ability to present to all levels of management and field personnel
- Comfortable communicating also via telephone, videoconference or web meeting
- Organized with strong problem-solving skills
TO APPLY, PLEASE FORWARD RESUME TO HR-US@immatics.com.